Professional High Quality AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Lyon
AISI 8620 Steel is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB 255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internalstrength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a highercore strength than grades 8615 and 8617. SAE 8620 alloy steel isflexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement ofcase/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 ca...
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
Professional High Quality AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Lyon, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to send us your inquiry. We sincerely hope to establish win-win business relationships with you.
is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,
generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB
255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internal
strength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a higher
core strength than grades 8615 and 8617.
SAE 8620 alloy steel is
flexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement of
case/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 can
be further surface hardened by nitriding but will not respond
satisfactorily to flame or induction hardening due to its low carbon
Steel 8620 is suited for applications which require a
combination of toughness and wear resistance. This grade is commonly
supplied in round bar.
1. AISI 8620 Steel Supply Range
8620 Round Bar: diameter 80mm – 1200mm
8620 Steel Plate: thickness 10mm – 1500mm x width 200mm – 3000mm
8620 Square Bar: 140mm – 460mm
8620 tubes are also available against your detailed request.
Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Turned or as per given requirements.
2. SAE 8620 Steel Specification and Relevant Standards
3. ASTM 8620 Steels & Equilvalents Chemical Composition
4. AISI 8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
8620 Physical Properties:
Density (lb / cu. in.) 0.283
Specific Gravity 7.8
Specific Heat (Btu/lb/Deg F – [32-212 Deg F]) 0.1
Melting Point (Deg F) 2600
Thermal Conductivity 26
Mean Coeff Thermal Expansion 6.6
Modulus of Elasticity Tension 31
8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength||530 MPa||76900 psi|
|Yield strength||385 MPa||55800 psi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Izod Impact||115 J||84.8 ft.lb|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||169||169|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||80||80|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||155||155|
|Machinability (hot rolled and cold drawn, based on 100 machinability for AISI 1212 steel)||65||65|
5. Forging of Material 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is forged at a start temperature of around 2250ºF
(1230ºC) down to approximately 1700ºF(925ºC.) prior to the hardening
heat treatment or carburizing. The alloy is air cooled after forging.
6. ASTM 8620 Steel Heat Treatment
8620 steel may be given a full anneal by heat to 820℃ – 850℃, and hold
until temperature is uniform throughout the section and cool in furnace
or air cooled.
of heat treated and water quenched parts of 8620 steels (not
carburized) is done at 400 F to 1300 F to improve case toughness with
minimal effect on its hardness. This will also reduce the possibility of
AISI steel 8620 will be austenitized at around 840°C – 870°C, and oil
or water quenched depending upon section size and intricacy. Cool in Air
or Oil required.
(910ºC) and air cool. This is another method of improving machinability
in 8620 material; normalizing might also be used prior to case
7. Machinability of SAE 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is readily machined after heat treatment and/or
carburizing, should be at a minimum so as not to impair the hardened
case of the part. Machining may be done by conventional means prior to
heat treatment – after carburizing machining is usually limited to
8. Welding of 8620 Materials
alloy 8620 may be welded as rolled condition by conventional methods,
usually gas or arc welding. Preheating at 400 F is beneficial and
subsequent heating after welding is recommended – consult the approved
weld procedure for the method used. However, welding in the case
hardened or through hardened condition is not recommended
9. Application of ASTM 8620 Steel
8620 steel material is used extensively by all industry sectors for
light to medium stressed components and shafts requiring high surface
wear resistance with reasonable core strength and impact properties.
applications are: Arbors, Bearings, Bushings, Cam Shafts, Differential
Pinions, Guide Pins, King Pins, Pistons Pins, Gears, Splined Shafts,
Ratchets, Sleeves and other applications where it is helpful to have a
steel that can be readily machined and carburized to controlled case
E-mail :Info@Accurl.com / ahlaifu@Gmail.com
Security requirements:CE and NR12
Cell phone:+86-13335550823 (WhatsApp)
Fiber Laser Slicing Device Gain:
(1) Fiber laser reducing device is for metallic exact reducing run by fiber laser know-how. The high-quality fiber laser beam final results in more quickly reducing speeds and better high-quality cuts compared to other reducing answers. The critical edge of a fiber laser is its quick beam wavelength (1,064nm). The wavelength, which is ten instances decrease than that of C02 laser, generates higher absorption into metals. This will make the fiber laser come to be a fantastic resource for reducing metallic sheets of stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
(2) The efficiency of a fiber laser significantly exceeds conventional YAG or CO2 laser. The fiber laser beam is able of reducing reflective metals with substantially significantly less electrical power as the laser is absorbed into the metallic getting reduce. The device will consume minor to no electrical power when not active.
(3) Yet another edge of fiber laser is the use of highly trustworthy solitary emitter diodes with projected lifetimes larger than a hundred,000 hrs of continual or pulsed operation.
(4) ACCURL Laser software program permits for the capacity to management energy, modulation rate, pulse width and pulse shape providing the person entire management of the lasers abilities.
Fiber Laser Slicing Device Functions:
1. Double ball screw close-loop method and imported open-type CNC method, ensure higher accuracy and higher doing the job efficiency during higher speed reducing.
2. fiber laser reducing device outfitted with fiber laser 500W, 1000W, 2000W, 3000W (optional). Very low running and servicing costs. Obtain lengthy-phrase return on expense and income maximization.
3. Enclosure layout conforms to CE common for trustworthy and safe and sound processing. Pallet changer is effortless for product uploading and unloading and even more improving doing the job efficiency.
4. Aiming at higher speed reducing, strengthened welded device entire body following 2 instances of growing older system, making sure lengthy-phrase accuracy and security of general performance.
5. Twin-stress gas management method of 3 gas resources (higher stress air, nitrogen, oxygen) satisfies the processing need of all types of metals. Straightforward operation and very low cost.
6. Automatic nesting software program (which include product administration and optimized processing know-how) and furnishing with database of system parameters for quick operation and easy administration.
seven. Optimized optical lens, specifically designed nozzle and sensor know-how recognize extra secure and smooth reducing. Optional collocation of 2000mmX4000mm, 2000mmX6000mm doing the job desk.
Laser Slicing Device Much better Performance, More Rigid and Sturdy Building
A. Leading high-quality components
B. Integrated circuit (skilled circuit board)
C. Rigid device resource and mass loading doing the job
Laser Slicing Device Large Proficiently
A. Travelling speed increases utmost
B. Slicing software program features improved
C. Nesting software program optimized reducing patch (can immediately browse CAD)
Laser Slicing Device More Protected and Help save Labor
A. Device framework and electric circuit layout and assembly conform with CE and Food and drug administration
B. Assistant loading method and wi-fi distant management take care of
C. Lubrication method
Laser Slicing Device More Optimized Technique
A. Different laser reducing heads and optimized nozzle
B. Three gas supply and twin-stress gas route
C. Strong software program assist
Laser Slicing Device Bigger Precision
A. Thoroughly closed loop controlling method
B. Slicing compensation
C. Leading accuracy tests machine
http://lugwrench.biz is where to go to buy one of my new torque multiplier lug wrenches for your truck.
If you’ve ever had trouble removing stubborn and overtightened lug nuts from your big truck with regular hand wrenches, you will be amazed. It works exactly as show in this video.
With a ratio of almost 60:1, it will easily multiply the input power on the crank side into over 2,000 ft-lbs of power on the socket side. Maximum capacity is about 3,500 ft-lbs of torque..!
Most 1″ drive air impacts cannot make this much power. I have yet to find a lug nut on a truck that this tool cannot easily remove. A 10 year old kid can remove lug nuts with this tool that a strong man couldn’t budge with a hand lug wrench.
Why spend about $1500.00 on a impact, a 2-stage air compressor big enough to run it, air hoses, regulator, and sockets when this tool will do the job just as well? Even better, you can take this anyplace you go. Your big impact and compressor will sure do you a lot of good back at your garage when you’re out on the road someplace with tire problems, right? Just put this torque multiplier in your truck, and have it ready when you need it the most.
Since you’re gonna need some sockets, I’ve included 4 of the most commonly used 1″ drive impact sockets on big trucks, RVs, motorhomes, buses, and semis.
You get a 21mm (13/16″) 4-pt socket for your rear duals, 33mm (1-5/16),
38mm (1-1/2″), and a 41mm (1-5/8″) socket included with your new tool. That’s about $50 — $60 bucks worth of sockets if you had to buy them extra.
Use this tool anyplace where you would use a 1″ drive air impact with a bolt pattern or place for the leg of the tool to brace itself. Use it on trucks, tractors & farm equipment and heavy machines. If this tool doesn’t work like I show in my video, send it back for a money-back refund.
Order yours today, and see for yourself how easy it is to break loose lug nuts that used to break your back!
Be sure to visit my website at – http://lugwrench.biz