New Fashion Design for EN DIN 34CrNiMo6 | 1.6582 | 4337 Engineering Steel Factory in Lithuania
EN 34CrNiMo6 Steel is an important alloy engineering steel grade as per BS EN10083-3:2006. 34CrNim06 steel has high strength, high toughness and good hardenability. EN / DIN 34CrNiMo6 alloy steel has the stability ofresistance to overheating, but the white sensitivity of 34CrNiM06 ishigh. It also has the temper brittleness, so the weldability of34CrNiMo6 material is poor. The steel 34CrNiMo6 needs the hightemperature preheating before welding in order to eliminate the stressafter welding pr...
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
New Fashion Design for EN DIN 34CrNiMo6 | 1.6582 | 4337 Engineering Steel Factory in Lithuania, We, with great passion and faithfulness, are willing to provide you with perfect services and striding forward with you to create a bright future.
is an important alloy engineering steel grade as per BS EN
10083-3:2006. 34CrNim06 steel has high strength, high toughness and good
hardenability. EN / DIN 34CrNiMo6 alloy steel has the stability of
resistance to overheating, but the white sensitivity of 34CrNiM06 is
high. It also has the temper brittleness, so the weldability of
34CrNiMo6 material is poor. The steel 34CrNiMo6 needs the high
temperature preheating before welding in order to eliminate the stress
after welding processing.
1.EN Steel 34CrNiMo6 Supply Range
Round Steel Bar Sizes: diameter 80mm – 1200mm
Other steel shape and sizes available according to your requirements.
Surface finish: Black, machined, peeled, turned or according to other customers’ pecial requirements.
2.EN 34CrNiMo6 Steel Standards And Equivalents
|BS EN 10083 -3: 2006||34CrNiMo6 / 1.6582||: 2004||4337|
|BS EN 10250 – 3: 2000|
3. EN/DIN 34CrNiMo6 Steel Chemical Composition Properties
|BS EN 10083 – 3:2006||34CrNiMo6
|0.30-0.38||0.5-0.8||0.40 max||0.025 max||0.035 max||1.3-1.7||0.15-0.30||1.3-1.7|
|BS EN 10250-3:2000||C||Mn||Si||P||S||Cr||Mo||Ni|
|0.30-0.38||0.5-0.8||0.40 max||0.035 max||0.035 max||1.3-1.7||0.15-0.30||1.3-1.7|
|ASTM A29: 2004||4337||C||Mn||Si||P||S||Cr||Mo||Ni|
|0.30-0.40||0.6-0.8||0.20-0.35||0.035 max||0.040 max||0.70-0.90||0.20-0.30||1.65-2.00|
4.Mechanical Properties of EN/DIN 34CrNiM06 / 1.6582 Alloy Steel
|Properties||< 16||>16 – 40||>40 – 100||>100 – 160||>160 – 250|
|Thickness t [mm]||< 8||8<t<20||20<t<60||60<t<100||100<t<160|
|Yield strength Re [N/mm²]||min. 1000||min. 900||min. 800||min. 700||min. 600|
|Tensile strength Rm [N/mm2]||1200 – 1400||1100 – 1300||1000 – 1200||900 – 1100||800 – 950|
|Elongation A [%]||min. 9||min. 10||min. 11||min. 12||min. 13|
|Reduction of area Z [%]||min. 40||min. 45||min. 50||min. 55||min. 55|
|Toughness CVN [J]||min. 35||min. 45||min. 45||min. 45||min. 45|
5.Heat Treatment of 34CrNiMo6 Engineering Steel
Quenched and Tempered (Q+T) of 34CrNiMo6 Steel
Heat 34CrNiMo6 round steel slowly to the temperature of 850°C;
Soak at this hardening temperature quench in oil;
Temper as soon as 34CrNiMo6 steels reach room temperature.
Heat uniformly to the suitable temperature;
Withdraw from the furnace and cool in the air.
The usual tempering temperature is 600°C which depending on the actual requirements.
6.Forging of DIN 34CrNiMo6 / 1.6582 Steel
Hot forming temperature: 1100-900oC.
7.Machinability of Steel 34CrNiMo6
is best done with this 1.6582 alloy steel in the annealed or normalized
and tempered condition. It can be machined by all conventional methods.
alloy materials can be fusion or resistance welded. Preheat and post
heat weld procedures should be followed when welding this alloy by
34CrNiMo6 steel is used to make tools which demands good plasticity and
high strength. It is usually selected to make the big size and important
parts, such as heavy machinery axle,turbine shaft blade, high load of
transmission parts, fasteners, crank shafts, gears, as well as heavily
loaded parts for motor construction etc.
Otai Steel is reliable to
supply engineering 34CrNiMo6 steels / 1.6582 engineering alloy steels.
Please tell us your detailed requirements and have the best offer soon.
CAREERS AFTER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING . Go through the career opportunities of Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India. Visit http://www.freshersworld.com?src=Youtube for MECHANICAL ENGINEERING jobs, GATE notification, GATE pattern, higher education details of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .
It is very common for every B.Tech graduate to fumble over next step in career after graduation but not for the one who has Mechanical Degree. One fascinating feature of mechanical engineering is, its broad and diverse application base, which is why mechanical engineers have always been in demand.
We have numerous options to choose after B.Tech, Here few of best options are discussed to guide your career in right path.
• After completion of graduation, You can opt for master degree in India . By cracking GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) you can go for M.TECH/M.E in the most reputed engineering colleges in India like IITs.
• Here you can choose some subject for specialization.
a) Automobile Engineering
b) Industrial Engineering
c) Thermal Engineering
d) Product Design and Development
e) Computer Integrated Manufacturing
f) Manufacturing Engineering
g) Material Technology
h) Engineering Design
i) Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
j) Energy Engineering & Management
k) Mechatronics Engineering etc.
• If you wish to opt for management stream after studies,then you can go for MBA (but better to work for a while in industry as most of the Business schools consider work experience).
• If you would like to purse Masters in foreign(MS) then you need to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Examination). The best places to apply are in USA, China,Germany, Japan and UK.
• Moreover if you are interested in designing side, you can learn courses like CAD/CAM, Hyper Mesh, Anysys, ProE etc.Now a days most of the companies also offer internships which helps in gaining Industrial knowledge.
• To explore further and research, PhD courses can be chosen. It is better to choose PhD in now-a-day world where research is top prioritized. Because, only a few people from engineering background have PhDs these days. In this context, it is best to choose PhD which paves way to dignified careers.
Mechanical engineering offers a wide bouquet of job options to students who are looking for a stable and stimulating career.
In the government sector, mechanical engineers can provide their knowledge to various government run projects in the role of technical experts and consultants. They can also work in private engineering companies that provide technical consultancy to both government and corporate firms.
Here are some reputed firms which require the mechanical engineers:
a. ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
b. DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
c. SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
d. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
e. VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Center)
f. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
g. IOC (Indian Oil Corporation)
h. Tata motors
n. COAL INDIA
r. Central mechanical engineering research institute
s. Sun grace
t. Design tech system Ltd. Etc.
• One can also find plenty of job opportunities in Abroad based on his/her expertise and skills.
• Mechanical engineers not only design new mechanical systems but they are also responsible for testing, maintaining and manufacturing them.So,we also have multiple job opportunities in aforementioned areas.
• Nowadays the scope of mechanical engineering is expanding beyond its traditional boundaries. Mechanical engineers are focusing their attention towards new areas of research such as nanotechnology, development of composite materials, biomedical applications, environmental conservation, etc.
The average monthly salary of mechanical engineers who are new to this profession is approximately in the range between Rs.10k and Rs.25k.
Highly skilled mechanical engineers can easily get as high as Rs 40-45 lacs per annum
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.
Unit Cell The structure of solids can be described as if they were three-dimensional analogs of a piece of wallpaper. Wallpaper has a regular repeating design …