8 Years manufacturer 410 Stainless Steel Wholesale to Yemen
410 Stainless Steel Mechanical Properties Condition Ultimate Tensile Strength (PSI) 0.2% Yield Strength (PSI) Elongation (% In 2in.) Reduction Of Area (%) Hardness Brinell Hardness Rockwell T 100,000 80,000 12 40 * * H 120,000 90,000 12 40 * * Annealed 70,000 40,000 16 45 * * Class2 110,000 85,000 15 45 269 Max * NACE MRO 175 * * * * * 410 Stainless Steel Applications Pump Shafts Valve Components Gas and Steam Turbine Components 410 Stainless Steel Composition Ca...
Our company promises all users of the first-class products and the most satisfying post-sale service. We warmly welcome our regular and new customers to join us for 8 Years manufacturer 410 Stainless Steel Wholesale to Yemen, We encourage you to make contact as we are looking for partners in our venture. We are sure you will find doing business with us not only fruitful but also profitable. We are ready to serve you with what you require.
410 Stainless Steel Mechanical Properties
(% In 2in.)
410 Stainless Steel Applications
- Pump Shafts
- Valve Components
- Gas and Steam Turbine Components
410 Stainless Steel Composition
- Carbon 0.080-0.150
- Chromium 11.50-13.50
- Manganese 1.0 Max
- Phosphorus 1.0 Max
- Silicon 1.00 Max
- Sulfur 0.030 Max
Backed by Industry Standards
- UNS S41000
- ASTM A182
- ASTM A276
- ASTM A479
Harden range scrap from 7.2 to 19.3 HBS? Lead alloys with some antimony and / or arsenic content can be oven hardened. This is an excellent way to bring soft bullets to 25 or more HBS. These hard bullets are suitable for high velocities, even in rifles. This is how it’s done:
1) Put bullets in a perforated tray. Single layer only.
2) Put tray in oven. Insert oven thermometer. Regulate temperature between 400 and 480 Fahrenheit. Do not trust the often erroneous oven readings.
3) Bake for 60 min. Fill bucket with water.
4) Immediately submerge tray.
5) Let cool for 15 min.
6) Let dry and age harden for 4 days. This is important as lead alloys differ from steel and directly after quenching they are even softer than before. It takes them 4 days to age harden.
Dr. Bodo von Rhein, Gun expert, Germany
3-Flutes Carbide Drill 「TRS」
1.5~2 times faster than 2-Flutes drills and longer tool life