2 Years\\\’ Warranty for Metal Forms Wholesale to Zambia
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes: Forged bars Length up to 16,000 mm Round from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø Square from 140 mm to 460 mm Flat from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker) Shafts Barrel/flange diameter up to 1.600 mm Ø Length up to 15.000 mm Weight from 10 kg to 35.000 kg Discs, pu...
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price for 2 Years\\\’ Warranty for Metal Forms Wholesale to Zambia, If you are interested in any of our products and services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to reply you within 24 hours after receipt of your request and to create mutual un-limited benefits and business in near future.
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes:
|Length||up to 16,000 mm|
|Round||from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø|
|Square||from 140 mm to 460 mm|
|Flat||from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm
(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker)
|Barrel/flange diameter||up to 1.600 mm Ø|
|Length||up to 15.000 mm|
|Weight||from 10 kg to 35.000 kg|
Discs, punched discs, hubs
|Diameter||up to 1.200 mm
(smaller dias correspondingly thicker)
|Thickness||up to 600 mm|
Blocks, plates (forged three-dimensionally)
|Length||max. 6.000 mm|
|Width||max. 1.800 mm|
|Thickness||max. 1.000 mm
(in case of smaller thickness greater length and width)
|Weight||max. 30.000 kg|
Forged tubes, cylinders and other hollow forgings
|Inner diameter||160 mm to 600 mm|
|Length||up to 1,200 mm|
|Weight||up to 10.000 kg|
|Outer diameter||up to 2.400 mm|
|Height||up to 2.200 mm|
|Weight||up to 25.000 kg|
Seamless rolled rings
|Outer diameter||up to 3.500 mm|
|Height||up to 800 mm|
|Weight||10 kg to 8.000 kg|
We can also produce according to clients' designs. If you have your own design, just feel free to contact us.
• CRYO-GEN DESIGN – Offers unsurpassed durability and longevity.
• MULTI-PHASE CRYOGENIC TREATMENT – Patented 24 hour deep thermal cycle brings reamers down to -300°F, heats them to 400°F, and then descends back to -300°F before a final warming.
• WIDE LAND CONSTRUCTION – Provides increased support for cutting surfaces and allows faster cutting efficiency.
• FERRO-GOLD & BLACK OXIDE – High performance surface treatments provide superior lubricity for fast and smooth cutting.
• PRECISION ENGINEERED – 30° helix design provides smooth cutting to quickly, easily and accurately enlarge holes.
• FAST CUTTING – Deburs, enlarges and aligns holes in truck and trailer frame assemblies in seconds.
• REAMS HARD MATERIAL – Cuts stainless steel and tough alloys.
• SAFER OPERATION – Left hand helix spiral with a right hand cut prevents hogging in and increases safety.
• TOOL GUARD SAFETY COLLAR – Protects the tool and user against accidents and prevents over penetration.
• TRIPLE FLATTED SHANKS – Allows faster and easier chucking while eliminating slippages.
• Made in the U.S.A.
These 0.09” alloy steel parts were abrasivejet cut at 55,000 psi with a 0.010/.030 orifice/nozzle combination using 0.5 pounds of garnet per minute. Cut speed was approximately 25 inches per minute. The parts cut here include brake pedal mounting arms, throttle pedal mounts, and an assortment of frame tabs. Gopher Motorsports performed FEA analysis to validate the decision to use waterjet-cut pedal mounts instead of CNC’d parts.
Learn more at http://bit.ly/1mXGtQ5
Music by Sounddogs.com.