Top Quality C45 Round Bar | AISI 1045 | DIN 1.1191 | JIS S45C Manufacturer in Ghana
Steel C45 Round Bar is an unalloyed medium carbon steel, which is also a general carbon engineering steel. C45 is a medium strength steel with good machinability and excellent tensile properties. C45 round steel is generally supplied in the black hot rolled or occasionally in the normalised condition, with a typical tensile strength range 570 – 700 Mpa and Brinell hardness range 170 – 210 in either condition. It does not however respond satisfactorily to nitriding due to a lack of suita...
We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing for Top Quality C45 Round Bar | AISI 1045 | DIN 1.1191 | JIS S45C Manufacturer in Ghana, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities. For far more detailed information, please contact us!
an unalloyed medium carbon steel, which is also a general carbon
engineering steel. C45 is a medium strength steel with good
machinability and excellent tensile properties. C45 round steel is
generally supplied in the black hot rolled or occasionally in the
normalised condition, with a typical tensile strength range 570 – 700
Mpa and Brinell hardness range 170 – 210 in either condition. It does
not however respond satisfactorily to nitriding due to a lack of
suitable alloying elements.
C45 round bar steel is equivalent to
Steel C45 bar or plate is suitable for the manufacture of parts such as
gears, bolts, general-purpose axles and shafts, keys and studs.
1. Supply Range of Steel C45 Round Bar
C45 Steel Round Bar: diameter 8mm – 3000mm
C45 Steel Plate: thickness 10mm – 1500mm x width 200mm – 3000mm
C45 Steel Flat Bar: 200mm – 1000mm
Square C45 Steel: 20mm-800mm
Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Turned or as per given requirements.
2. Common C45 Steel Specifications
|Standard||EN 10083-2||AS 1442|
3. C45 Round Bar Steel Chemical Composition Properties
4. Mechanical Properties of C45 Round Bar Steel Material
Mechanical Properties in Quenched+Tempered Condition
|Diameter d (mm)||Thickness t (mm)||0.2 % proof stress (N/mm2)||Tensile strength (N/mm2)||Elongation A5 (%)||Reduction Z (%)|
|<16||<8||min. 490||700-850||min. 14||min. 35|
|<17-40||<8<=20||min. 430||650-800||min. 16||min. 40|
|<41-100||<20<=60||min. 370||630-780||min. 17||min. 45|
Mechanical Properties in Normalized Condition
|Diameter d (mm)||Thickness t (mm)||0.2 % proof stress (N/mm2)||Tensile strength (N/mm2)||Elongation A5(%)|
|<16||<16||min. 390||min. 620||min. 14|
|<17-100||<16<=100||min. 305||min. 305||min. 16|
|<101-250||<100<250||min. 275||min. 560||min. 16|
5. Forging of Carbon Steel C45 Round Bar
Hot forming temperature: 850-1200oC.
heat to 750 oC – 800 oC, then continue heating to 1100 oC – 1200 oC
maximum, hold until temperature is uniform throughout the section and
commence forging immediately. Forging is not workable below 850 oC.
Finished forgings could be air cooled.
We are strong on forged steel C45 round bar. Welcome enquiry of C45 steel materials.
6. DIN C45 Round Bar Steel Grade Heat Treatment
|Forging or hot rolling:||1100 – 850°C|
|Normalising:||840 – 880°C/air|
|Soft annealing:||680 – 710°C/furnace|
|Hardening:||820 – 860°C/water, oil|
|Tempering:||550 – 660°C/air|
7. Hardening of DIN C45 Steel Hardening
Harden from a temperature of 820-860oC followed by water or oil quenching.
to 820 oC – 850 oC hold until temperature is uniform throughout the
section, soak for 10 – 15 minutes per 25mm of section, and quench in
water or brine. Or,
Heat to 830 oC – 860 oC soak as above and quench in oil.Temper immediately while still hand warm.
Surface hardness for C45 special steel round bar after flame or induction hardning:
Steel Name Steel number Surface Harndess
C45 1.1191 min. 55 HRC
8. Application of DIN Carbon Steel C45 Round Bar
C45 round bar steel material and steel plate C45, flats are widely used
in all industry for uses which require more strength and wear
resistance than the low carbon mild steel.
subsequently tempered steel for C45 steel grade round bar, steel plate,
flat and square is used for axles, bolts, forged connecting rods,
crankshafts, torsion bars, light gears, guide rods, screws, forgings,
wheel tyres, shafts, sickles, axes, knives, wood working drills,
Welcome customers to inquiry DIN C45 round bar,
CK45/1.1191 steel plate, flat steel for C45 steel price. We are
professional supplier and exporter for more than 20 years. We offer you
worldwide solution for C45 round bar steel.
My review here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://goo.gl/nerUIo&sa=D&ust=1453472790479000&usg=AFQjCNEe8EQpztW3VhsOMQXEHTTA-Ku02A Die Steel cr12mov dc53 s136 skd11 2cr13 skh51 718h 45 #
Anyang Forging Press Machinery Industry Co.,Ltd is the chinese most reputable manufacturer of Forging Hammer, Pneumatic Forging Hammer, Hydraulic Forging Hammer, Ring Rolling Machine, Ring Rolling Mill, Ring Forging Machine, Forging Manipulator, Metal Briquette Press Machine, Metal Briquetting Press Machine, Metal Baling Press Machine, Metal Baler, Hydraulic Riveting Machine, ISO9001 certificated company, with 50 years experience and history in producing forging equipments, products exported to more than 60 countries.
Anyang Metal Forging and Metal Pressing Machinery Include Following:
(1)CNC Fully Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer capacity at 16kj 25kj 31.5kj 40kj 50kj 63kj 80kj 100kj 125kj 150kj and 400kj.
(1) Pneumatic Forging Hammer Falling Weight at 9kg, 15kg, 25kg, 40kg, 55kg, 75kg, 150kg for art blacksmithing and small free forging items production, such as wrought iron decorations and farm hand tools.
(2) Pneumatic Forging Hammer Falling Weight at 150kg, 250kg, 400kg, 560kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg best for industrial open die forging works, pre-forming, drawing-out, upsetting, punching, such as forge a disc, shafts forging, ring forging.
(3) Double Arm Electro-Hydraulic Open Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6 T, 7T, 8T, 10T, 12T and 14T.
(4) Single Arm Electro-hydraulic Open Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6 T, 7T, 8T, 10T and 12T,
(5) Electro-Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 5T, 6T, 8T, 10T and 16T.
(6) Programmable Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer blow energy at 16KJ, 25KJ, 31.5KJ, 50KJ, 63KJ, 80KJ,125KJ and 200KJ.
(7) Hydraulic Open Die Hot Forging Press at 800T, 1250T, 1600T, 2000T, 2500T, 3150T, 4000T and 5000T.
(8) Forging Manipulator capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 8T 10T, 16T, 20T, 30T and 40T to cooperate with open die forging hammers and forging presses.
(9) Ring Rolling Machine / Ring Rolling Mill / Ring Forging Machine
(10) Swarf Briquetting Press / Briquette Press / Briquette Machine / Briquetting Machine
(11) Scrap Metal Baling Press / Baling Machine / Baler
(12) Hydraulic Riveting Machine for Truck / Bus Chassis Riveting.