OEM/ODM Manufacturer AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Swansea
AISI 8620 Steel is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB 255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internalstrength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a highercore strength than grades 8615 and 8617. SAE 8620 alloy steel isflexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement ofcase/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 ca...
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Price and Efficient Service" for OEM/ODM Manufacturer AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Swansea, We are sincerely welcome good friends from numerous circles at dwelling and abroad come to cooperate!
is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,
generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB
255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internal
strength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a higher
core strength than grades 8615 and 8617.
SAE 8620 alloy steel is
flexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement of
case/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 can
be further surface hardened by nitriding but will not respond
satisfactorily to flame or induction hardening due to its low carbon
Steel 8620 is suited for applications which require a
combination of toughness and wear resistance. This grade is commonly
supplied in round bar.
1. AISI 8620 Steel Supply Range
8620 Round Bar: diameter 80mm – 1200mm
8620 Steel Plate: thickness 10mm – 1500mm x width 200mm – 3000mm
8620 Square Bar: 140mm – 460mm
8620 tubes are also available against your detailed request.
Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Turned or as per given requirements.
2. SAE 8620 Steel Specification and Relevant Standards
3. ASTM 8620 Steels & Equilvalents Chemical Composition
4. AISI 8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
8620 Physical Properties:
Density (lb / cu. in.) 0.283
Specific Gravity 7.8
Specific Heat (Btu/lb/Deg F – [32-212 Deg F]) 0.1
Melting Point (Deg F) 2600
Thermal Conductivity 26
Mean Coeff Thermal Expansion 6.6
Modulus of Elasticity Tension 31
8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength||530 MPa||76900 psi|
|Yield strength||385 MPa||55800 psi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Izod Impact||115 J||84.8 ft.lb|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||169||169|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||80||80|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||155||155|
|Machinability (hot rolled and cold drawn, based on 100 machinability for AISI 1212 steel)||65||65|
5. Forging of Material 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is forged at a start temperature of around 2250ºF
(1230ºC) down to approximately 1700ºF(925ºC.) prior to the hardening
heat treatment or carburizing. The alloy is air cooled after forging.
6. ASTM 8620 Steel Heat Treatment
8620 steel may be given a full anneal by heat to 820℃ – 850℃, and hold
until temperature is uniform throughout the section and cool in furnace
or air cooled.
of heat treated and water quenched parts of 8620 steels (not
carburized) is done at 400 F to 1300 F to improve case toughness with
minimal effect on its hardness. This will also reduce the possibility of
AISI steel 8620 will be austenitized at around 840°C – 870°C, and oil
or water quenched depending upon section size and intricacy. Cool in Air
or Oil required.
(910ºC) and air cool. This is another method of improving machinability
in 8620 material; normalizing might also be used prior to case
7. Machinability of SAE 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is readily machined after heat treatment and/or
carburizing, should be at a minimum so as not to impair the hardened
case of the part. Machining may be done by conventional means prior to
heat treatment – after carburizing machining is usually limited to
8. Welding of 8620 Materials
alloy 8620 may be welded as rolled condition by conventional methods,
usually gas or arc welding. Preheating at 400 F is beneficial and
subsequent heating after welding is recommended – consult the approved
weld procedure for the method used. However, welding in the case
hardened or through hardened condition is not recommended
9. Application of ASTM 8620 Steel
8620 steel material is used extensively by all industry sectors for
light to medium stressed components and shafts requiring high surface
wear resistance with reasonable core strength and impact properties.
applications are: Arbors, Bearings, Bushings, Cam Shafts, Differential
Pinions, Guide Pins, King Pins, Pistons Pins, Gears, Splined Shafts,
Ratchets, Sleeves and other applications where it is helpful to have a
steel that can be readily machined and carburized to controlled case
Jason and Dave with JHE’s www.LogFurniturePlace.com show how the liquid glass 2 part epoxy is applied to our Cedar Lake collection of log bathroom vanities and log dining tables. The liquid glass is an application that will protect the wood beneath as well as provide a very glossy finished look – the look of wet glass. We also offer our liquid glass finish on our log coffee tables, rustic end tables and log sofa tables. Come shop at www.LogFurniturePlace.com to find only the highest quality of cabin furniture.
Here is an In-Depth mega guide on all crafting materials, minerals and resources. Currently the most comprehensive guide by far.
Stay tuned for more Mass Effect Andromeda Tips, tricks and Guides.
Common Minerals found in Orbital Scans, mined with the Nomad and purchased from vendors
Uncommon found in Orbital Scans and planetside Nodes as well as purchased from vendors
Rare elements found in Orbital scans and mined with the nomad as well as possible to purchase via vendor
Ultra Rare element found in Orbital Scans, Mining with the Nomad, planetside Nodes and purchasable via Vendor just in much lower amounts than others
• Element Zero
These alloys and more are race specific inventions and found either from that race through battle or dismantling that races tech
• Omni-Gel Canisters
• Kett Alloy
• Remnant Polymer
• Angaran Meditation Crystal
And the most Ultra-Rare item of all, found only when defeating Architects and rarely discovered in vaults.
• Remnant Core
These fluids and shells of organic beasts can only be found either via a lucky shot with a vendor or by hunting the beasts they belong to:
• Shell Filaments are common and can be looted from Kaerkyns, Dralls, Taurgs and Echidnas.
• Soft Chitin is a common material and can be looted from Spitbugs, Shemrys and Pallads.
• Scale Fibers are a common material and can be looted from Challyrions and Rylkors.
• Renderable Plates are a common material and can be looted from Eirochs, Adhi, Taurgs and Galorns.
• Eiroch Fluid Sac’s are rare and can be looted from Eirochs.
Join me in this early access livestream for MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA where we’ll use the full 10 hours to see what’s really happening around the Heleus Cluster.
Mass Effect Links:
• Livestream Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3tKtAiZyys92ZNZXjJcdal7
• Tips, Tricks & Guides Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3tj5ZWJURzHGEUCh5LpRZa5
• Official Website https://www.masseffect.com/
• MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Launch Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY
• Mass Effect Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/biowaremasseffect
• Origin (EA Access) https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/origin-access
“Mass Effect: Andromeda is an action role-playing game in which the player takes control of either Scott or Sara Ryder from a third-person perspective. Both Ryders’ appearances and first names can be determined by the player. The appearance of their father, Alec, is automatically adjusted based on how the Ryder twins look. Upon beating the game, a New Game+ is unlocked, which allows the player to restart the game with certain bonuses and switch to using the other Ryder, if interested. Players can also choose to continue playing with their existing character and complete unfinished missions.
Unlike previous installments in the Mass Effect series, where players begin each new game by choosing from six different character classes that each have their own unique set of skills, players instead have free rein to assign any skills that they want and build towards a specialty over the course of the game. For example, if the player chooses to invest solely in biotic skills, Ryder will unlock the Adept profile, which results in bonuses related to that play style. Experience points for spending on skills are earned by completing missions, and there is no cap on the number of points that can be earned. Points assigned to each skill can be constantly reallocated so that players can experiment with multiple gameplay approaches without having to restart their games and build up their skills from scratch again.”
Check me out on:
6 Months to Fail Playlists:
• 6MTF Progress Vlog https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziOWsyxA-mkA74hRbrL3MSyj
• Reaction Videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziPshi09HH9fVRCVI_O0lY5B
• My Thoughts… https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziPM89ZBFQObLUccpX2z6jm7
• Life Hacks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziNeiB_nX0q2rurCP2hnOZq1
Xaine’s World Playlists:
• This Week In Gaming https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3s9lAoTJaS8yi4ammTZtMth
• Subnautica https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3uZYeM-TQHS-ogZV4AImgUi
• Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Playthrough https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3sMRsVDFp15ab00RodFMyu1
• World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5 Class Changes https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3snjt6ulj1BM3QQ-235cFgQ
• Pokémon Go GEN 2 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3t_wDHZq6HpsDSJxKBTOu_A