New Fashion Design for Metal Forms Factory from Greenland
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes: Forged bars Length up to 16,000 mm Round from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø Square from 140 mm to 460 mm Flat from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker) Shafts Barrel/flange diameter up to 1.600 mm Ø Length up to 15.000 mm Weight from 10 kg to 35.000 kg Discs, pu...
We are proud of the high customer satisfaction and wide acceptance due to our persistent pursuit of high quality both on product and service for New Fashion Design for Metal Forms Factory from Greenland, If you are interested in any of our products and services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are ready to reply you within 24 hours after receipt of your request and to create mutual un-limited benefits and business in near future.
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes:
|Length||up to 16,000 mm|
|Round||from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø|
|Square||from 140 mm to 460 mm|
|Flat||from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm
(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker)
|Barrel/flange diameter||up to 1.600 mm Ø|
|Length||up to 15.000 mm|
|Weight||from 10 kg to 35.000 kg|
Discs, punched discs, hubs
|Diameter||up to 1.200 mm
(smaller dias correspondingly thicker)
|Thickness||up to 600 mm|
Blocks, plates (forged three-dimensionally)
|Length||max. 6.000 mm|
|Width||max. 1.800 mm|
|Thickness||max. 1.000 mm
(in case of smaller thickness greater length and width)
|Weight||max. 30.000 kg|
Forged tubes, cylinders and other hollow forgings
|Inner diameter||160 mm to 600 mm|
|Length||up to 1,200 mm|
|Weight||up to 10.000 kg|
|Outer diameter||up to 2.400 mm|
|Height||up to 2.200 mm|
|Weight||up to 25.000 kg|
Seamless rolled rings
|Outer diameter||up to 3.500 mm|
|Height||up to 800 mm|
|Weight||10 kg to 8.000 kg|
We can also produce according to clients' designs. If you have your own design, just feel free to contact us.
CAREERS AFTER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING . Go through the career opportunities of Govt jobs and Employment News channel from Freshersworld.com – The No.1 job portal for freshers in India. Visit http://www.freshersworld.com?src=Youtube for MECHANICAL ENGINEERING jobs, GATE notification, GATE pattern, higher education details of MECHANICAL ENGINEERING .
It is very common for every B.Tech graduate to fumble over next step in career after graduation but not for the one who has Mechanical Degree. One fascinating feature of mechanical engineering is, its broad and diverse application base, which is why mechanical engineers have always been in demand.
We have numerous options to choose after B.Tech, Here few of best options are discussed to guide your career in right path.
• After completion of graduation, You can opt for master degree in India . By cracking GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) you can go for M.TECH/M.E in the most reputed engineering colleges in India like IITs.
• Here you can choose some subject for specialization.
a) Automobile Engineering
b) Industrial Engineering
c) Thermal Engineering
d) Product Design and Development
e) Computer Integrated Manufacturing
f) Manufacturing Engineering
g) Material Technology
h) Engineering Design
i) Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
j) Energy Engineering & Management
k) Mechatronics Engineering etc.
• If you wish to opt for management stream after studies,then you can go for MBA (but better to work for a while in industry as most of the Business schools consider work experience).
• If you would like to purse Masters in foreign(MS) then you need to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Examination). The best places to apply are in USA, China,Germany, Japan and UK.
• Moreover if you are interested in designing side, you can learn courses like CAD/CAM, Hyper Mesh, Anysys, ProE etc.Now a days most of the companies also offer internships which helps in gaining Industrial knowledge.
• To explore further and research, PhD courses can be chosen. It is better to choose PhD in now-a-day world where research is top prioritized. Because, only a few people from engineering background have PhDs these days. In this context, it is best to choose PhD which paves way to dignified careers.
Mechanical engineering offers a wide bouquet of job options to students who are looking for a stable and stimulating career.
In the government sector, mechanical engineers can provide their knowledge to various government run projects in the role of technical experts and consultants. They can also work in private engineering companies that provide technical consultancy to both government and corporate firms.
Here are some reputed firms which require the mechanical engineers:
a. ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
b. DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)
c. SAIL (Steel Authority of India)
d. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
e. VSSC (Vikram Sarabhai Space Center)
f. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
g. IOC (Indian Oil Corporation)
h. Tata motors
n. COAL INDIA
r. Central mechanical engineering research institute
s. Sun grace
t. Design tech system Ltd. Etc.
• One can also find plenty of job opportunities in Abroad based on his/her expertise and skills.
• Mechanical engineers not only design new mechanical systems but they are also responsible for testing, maintaining and manufacturing them.So,we also have multiple job opportunities in aforementioned areas.
• Nowadays the scope of mechanical engineering is expanding beyond its traditional boundaries. Mechanical engineers are focusing their attention towards new areas of research such as nanotechnology, development of composite materials, biomedical applications, environmental conservation, etc.
The average monthly salary of mechanical engineers who are new to this profession is approximately in the range between Rs.10k and Rs.25k.
Highly skilled mechanical engineers can easily get as high as Rs 40-45 lacs per annum
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.
Hailed as the greatest pickpocket in the world, Apollo Robbins studies the quirks of human behavior as he steals your watch. In a hilarious demonstration, Robbins samples the buffet of the TEDGlobal 2013 audience, showing how the flaws in our perception make it possible to swipe a wallet and leave it on its owner’s shoulder while they remain clueless.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate
Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector