Holiday sales Stainless Steel in Sao Paulo
Stainless steels generally contain between 10-20%chromium as the main alloying element and are valued for high corrosionresistance. With over 11% chromium, steel is about 200 times moreresistant to corrosion than mild steel. These steels can be divided into three groups based on their crystalline structure: Austenitic: Austenitic steels are non-magnetic and non heat-treatable, andgenerally contain 18% chromium, 8% nickel and less than 0.8% carbon. Austenitic steels form the largest po...
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for Holiday sales Stainless Steel in Sao Paulo, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
Stainless steels generally contain between 10-20%
chromium as the main alloying element and are valued for high corrosion
resistance. With over 11% chromium, steel is about 200 times more
resistant to corrosion than mild steel. These steels can be divided into
three groups based on their crystalline structure:
Austenitic steels are non-magnetic and non heat-treatable, and
generally contain 18% chromium, 8% nickel and less than 0.8% carbon. Austenitic steels
form the largest portion of the global stainless steel market and are
often used in food processing equipment, kitchen utensils and piping.
Ferritic: Ferritic steels contain trace amounts of nickel, 12-17% chromium, less than 0.1% carbon, along with other alloying elements, such as molybdenum, aluminum or titanium. These magnetic steels cannot be hardened with heat treatment, but can be strengthened by cold working.
Martensitic steels contain 11-17% chromium, less than 0.4% nickel and
up to 1.2% carbon. These magnetic and heat-treatable steels are used in
knives, cutting tools, as well as dental and surgical equipment.
The plant is ideal for making the two “ Superior Top quality ” cherished and non-cherished metal powders, in an inert gas natural environment to steer clear of oxidation.
The device is provided with the subsequent pieces:
one. Two Medium Frequency Converters, A person For The Furnace And A person For The Tundish
2. The Main Of The Equipment, Composed By A Melting Furnace, A Tundish Borne By A Load Cell And The Nozzles Process
three. A Metallic System
four. A Superior Pressure Pump
five. A Tank For Collecting The Powder (RPG)
6. Equipment and aggregates
Complex specs of the plant:
- The full melting, pouring, RPG emptying measures are controlled by a PLC device presented with a Touch-Display panel, able to memorize all the unique parameters in buy to make various melting plans in accordance to the style of alloy to be molten.
- An even feeding is certain by the opening of the shutter controlled by the load mobile, whose feedback enables to preserve an even amount of the metal in the tundish.
- The high pressure enables stable and non-fluctuating jet streams.
- Double efficiency in comparison with the high frequency melting furnaces.
- Coils geared up with our flux concentrator process that assures lower electromagnetic emissions and reduction in energy consumption
- Reduction of melting losses thanks to a additional even energy distribution to the material remaining melted