Factory Price For Metal Forms Wholesale to Marseille
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes: Forged bars Length up to 16,000 mm Round from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø Square from 140 mm to 460 mm Flat from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker) Shafts Barrel/flange diameter up to 1.600 mm Ø Length up to 15.000 mm Weight from 10 kg to 35.000 kg Discs, pu...
The key to our success is "Good Product Quality, Reasonable Price and Efficient Service" for Factory Price For Metal Forms Wholesale to Marseille, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities .For far more detailed information,please contact us!
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes:
|Length||up to 16,000 mm|
|Round||from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø|
|Square||from 140 mm to 460 mm|
|Flat||from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm
(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker)
|Barrel/flange diameter||up to 1.600 mm Ø|
|Length||up to 15.000 mm|
|Weight||from 10 kg to 35.000 kg|
Discs, punched discs, hubs
|Diameter||up to 1.200 mm
(smaller dias correspondingly thicker)
|Thickness||up to 600 mm|
Blocks, plates (forged three-dimensionally)
|Length||max. 6.000 mm|
|Width||max. 1.800 mm|
|Thickness||max. 1.000 mm
(in case of smaller thickness greater length and width)
|Weight||max. 30.000 kg|
Forged tubes, cylinders and other hollow forgings
|Inner diameter||160 mm to 600 mm|
|Length||up to 1,200 mm|
|Weight||up to 10.000 kg|
|Outer diameter||up to 2.400 mm|
|Height||up to 2.200 mm|
|Weight||up to 25.000 kg|
Seamless rolled rings
|Outer diameter||up to 3.500 mm|
|Height||up to 800 mm|
|Weight||10 kg to 8.000 kg|
We can also produce according to clients' designs. If you have your own design, just feel free to contact us.
1. the latest heavy-duty gear box assembly, spindle is a maintenance free
2. Column and spool adopt high quality alloy steel, high temperature quenching treatment, higher hardness, more wear-resisting
3. increase heavy of disc and square steel, Never deformation, bend bar more accurately
4. enclosed electric cabinet, moisture-proof, prevent dust, prevent leakage
5. thickening the dashboard, increase the integrity of the machine and longer service life
6. double-sided operation, so that people can operate in two directions conveniently and quickly
7. Rotary oil-way of work station make add oil more conveniently.
Today, we will show you how, and WHY you should polish your trigger/fire control group on your AR-15. We use a standard, mil-spec lower parts kit and simply clean it up a bit to give us a more refined, cleaner, and overall better trigger feel from our AR-15 without spending an arm and a leg on an aftermarket kit. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below and we will respond to the best of our abilities.
Check us out online, on Facebook and Twitter as well!
Thanks for your support!