Discount Price Metal Forms in Mombasa
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes: Forged bars Length up to 16,000 mm Round from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø Square from 140 mm to 460 mm Flat from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker) Shafts Barrel/flange diameter up to 1.600 mm Ø Length up to 15.000 mm Weight from 10 kg to 35.000 kg Discs, pu...
We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing for Discount Price Metal Forms in Mombasa, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities. For far more detailed information, please contact us!
Steel products can also be divided by their shapes. We can produce in the following shapes:
|Length||up to 16,000 mm|
|Round||from 80 to 1,200 mm Ø|
|Square||from 140 mm to 460 mm|
|Flat||from 30 x 25 mm to 2.000 x 600 mm
(in case of a smaller width correspondingly thicker)
|Barrel/flange diameter||up to 1.600 mm Ø|
|Length||up to 15.000 mm|
|Weight||from 10 kg to 35.000 kg|
Discs, punched discs, hubs
|Diameter||up to 1.200 mm
(smaller dias correspondingly thicker)
|Thickness||up to 600 mm|
Blocks, plates (forged three-dimensionally)
|Length||max. 6.000 mm|
|Width||max. 1.800 mm|
|Thickness||max. 1.000 mm
(in case of smaller thickness greater length and width)
|Weight||max. 30.000 kg|
Forged tubes, cylinders and other hollow forgings
|Inner diameter||160 mm to 600 mm|
|Length||up to 1,200 mm|
|Weight||up to 10.000 kg|
|Outer diameter||up to 2.400 mm|
|Height||up to 2.200 mm|
|Weight||up to 25.000 kg|
Seamless rolled rings
|Outer diameter||up to 3.500 mm|
|Height||up to 800 mm|
|Weight||10 kg to 8.000 kg|
We can also produce according to clients' designs. If you have your own design, just feel free to contact us.
This month Jimmy engages in “an experiment in design and fashion,” creating the form factor of a wooden tool tote with unusual materials: Steel rod and leather. He explains why in the video and, as always, shows you tons of fabrication and efficiency tips.
* Extremely energetic flux coated, cadmium-cost-free, silver brazing alloy.
* High silver information supplies high toughness joints with exceptional look.
* Bendable flux coating resists chipping and cracking.
* Unique flux system supplies 2 times the cleaning motion of common fluxes.
* Strong fluxing motion supplies fantastic effectiveness on oxidized stainless steel.
* Able of becoming a member of the widest selection of metals.
* No issue odors from rubberized flux compounds.
* Exceptional shade match on stainless steel.
* Provides very low temperature, high toughness joints in food items, professional medical, and other programs.