China Factory for D2 Tool Steel | 1.2379 | X153CrMo12 | SKD11 Manufacturer in Georgia
1. Relevant D2 Steel Specifications Country USA German Japan Standard ASTM A681 DIN EN ISO 4957 JIS G4404 Grades D2 1.2379/X153CrMo12 SKD11 2. D2 Tool Steel Chemical Composition ASTM A681 C Mn P S Si Cr V Mo D2 1.4 1.6 0.1 0.6 0.03 0.03 0.1 0.6 11 13 0.5 1.1 0.7 1.2 DIN ISO 4957 C Mn P S Si Cr V Mo 1.2379/X153CrMo12 1.45 1.6 0.2 0.6 0.03 0.03 0.15 1.6 11 13 0.7 1 0.7 1 JIS G4404 C Mn P S Si Cr V Mo SKD11 1.4 1.6 0.6 0.03 0.03 0.4 11 13 0.2 0.5 0.8 1.2 3. AISI Grade...
Our team through professional training. Skilled professional knowledge, strong sense of service, to meet the service needs of customers for China Factory for D2 Tool Steel | 1.2379 | X153CrMo12 | SKD11 Manufacturer in Georgia, Contact with us today! We are ready for the market service now!
1. Relevant D2 Steel Specifications
|Standard||ASTM A681||DIN EN ISO 4957||JIS G4404|
2. D2 Tool Steel Chemical Composition
|DIN ISO 4957||C||Mn||P||S||Si||Cr||V||Mo|
3. AISI Grade D2 Steel Mechanical Properties
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Rockwell C hardness)||769||769|
|Hardness, Rockwell C||62||62|
|Izod impact unnotched||77.0 J||56.8 ft-lb|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30457 ksi|
|Thermal expansion||10.4 x 10-6/ºC||20-100||
4. AISI/ASTM A681 D2 Grade Steel Forging
Heating for forging of AISI D2 tool steel should
be done slowly and uniformly. Soak through at 1850°-1950°F and reheat as often
as necessary, stopping work when the temperature drops below 1700°F(926℃). After D2
die steel forging, cool slowly in lime, mica, dry ashes or furnace. AISI D2 steel
should always be annealed after forging.
5. D2 Tool Steel Heat Treatment
ASTM D2 steels alloy should be preheated very slowly to 815oC (1500oF) and then temperature can be increased to 1010oC (1850oF). They are then held at 1010oC (1850oF) for 20 to 45 minutes and air cooled (air quenched).
Annealing of D2 tool steels material should be done at 871 to 898oC (1600 to 1650oF) followed by slow furnace cooling at 4.4oC (40oF) per hour or less.after which cooling rate may be increased. Suitable precautions must be taken to prevent excessive carburization or decarburization.
When desirable to relieve the strains of machining, heat D2 grade steel slowly to 1050°-1250°F, allow to equalize, and then cool in still air (Strain Relieving).
Preheat Prior To Hardening
Preheat slowly to 1350°-1450°F and hold at this temperature until grade steel D2 material is uniformly heated.
After thorough preheating, heat to 1800°-1850°F. Hold the work piece at the hardening temperature until it is completely and uniformly heated.
AISI D2 steel tool material is an air hardening steel and will develop hardness on cooling in still air. To avoid scaling and prevent decarburization of the work piece surface, controlled atmosphere or vacuum furnaces are recommended. If these furnaces are not available, pack hardening, salt baths or wrapping the piece in stainless steel foil will provide some degree of surface protection in the hardening process. Parts should be allowed to cool to 150F, or to where they can be held in the bare hand, and then temper immediately.
The tempering temperature on material D2 steel may be varied according to the desired hardness. D2 steels can be tempered at 204oC (400oF) for achieving Rockwell C hardness of 61 and at 537oC (1000oF) for a Rockwell C hardness of 54.
6. D2 Tool Steel Material Application
AISI grade D2 tool steels are used for long run tooling applications, where wear resistance is important, such as blanking or forming dies and thread rolling dies.
Some main applications for D2 tool steel are as below:
Blanking Dies, Forming Dies, Coining Dies, Slitting Cutters, Heading Tools, Long Punches, Forming Rolls, Edging Rolls, Master Tools, Beading Rolls, Intricate Punches, Extrusion Dies, Drawing Dies, Lamination Dies, Thread Rolling Dies, Shear Blades, Burnishing Tools, Gauges, Knurls, Wear Parts.
We usually hold D2 tool steel on sale activities, and you would have our price on regular schedule. Contact us and sign in our newsletter to have D2 tool steel materials price list and commercial quote today.
Here is an In-Depth mega guide on all crafting materials, minerals and resources. Currently the most comprehensive guide by far.
Stay tuned for more Mass Effect Andromeda Tips, tricks and Guides.
Common Minerals found in Orbital Scans, mined with the Nomad and purchased from vendors
Uncommon found in Orbital Scans and planetside Nodes as well as purchased from vendors
Rare elements found in Orbital scans and mined with the nomad as well as possible to purchase via vendor
Ultra Rare element found in Orbital Scans, Mining with the Nomad, planetside Nodes and purchasable via Vendor just in much lower amounts than others
• Element Zero
These alloys and more are race specific inventions and found either from that race through battle or dismantling that races tech
• Omni-Gel Canisters
• Kett Alloy
• Remnant Polymer
• Angaran Meditation Crystal
And the most Ultra-Rare item of all, found only when defeating Architects and rarely discovered in vaults.
• Remnant Core
These fluids and shells of organic beasts can only be found either via a lucky shot with a vendor or by hunting the beasts they belong to:
• Shell Filaments are common and can be looted from Kaerkyns, Dralls, Taurgs and Echidnas.
• Soft Chitin is a common material and can be looted from Spitbugs, Shemrys and Pallads.
• Scale Fibers are a common material and can be looted from Challyrions and Rylkors.
• Renderable Plates are a common material and can be looted from Eirochs, Adhi, Taurgs and Galorns.
• Eiroch Fluid Sac’s are rare and can be looted from Eirochs.
Join me in this early access livestream for MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA where we’ll use the full 10 hours to see what’s really happening around the Heleus Cluster.
Mass Effect Links:
• Livestream Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3tKtAiZyys92ZNZXjJcdal7
• Tips, Tricks & Guides Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3tj5ZWJURzHGEUCh5LpRZa5
• Official Website https://www.masseffect.com/
• MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Launch Trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY
• Mass Effect Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/biowaremasseffect
• Origin (EA Access) https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/origin-access
“Mass Effect: Andromeda is an action role-playing game in which the player takes control of either Scott or Sara Ryder from a third-person perspective. Both Ryders’ appearances and first names can be determined by the player. The appearance of their father, Alec, is automatically adjusted based on how the Ryder twins look. Upon beating the game, a New Game+ is unlocked, which allows the player to restart the game with certain bonuses and switch to using the other Ryder, if interested. Players can also choose to continue playing with their existing character and complete unfinished missions.
Unlike previous installments in the Mass Effect series, where players begin each new game by choosing from six different character classes that each have their own unique set of skills, players instead have free rein to assign any skills that they want and build towards a specialty over the course of the game. For example, if the player chooses to invest solely in biotic skills, Ryder will unlock the Adept profile, which results in bonuses related to that play style. Experience points for spending on skills are earned by completing missions, and there is no cap on the number of points that can be earned. Points assigned to each skill can be constantly reallocated so that players can experiment with multiple gameplay approaches without having to restart their games and build up their skills from scratch again.”
Check me out on:
6 Months to Fail Playlists:
• 6MTF Progress Vlog https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziOWsyxA-mkA74hRbrL3MSyj
• Reaction Videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziPshi09HH9fVRCVI_O0lY5B
• My Thoughts… https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziPM89ZBFQObLUccpX2z6jm7
• Life Hacks https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsFL6_ljNziNeiB_nX0q2rurCP2hnOZq1
Xaine’s World Playlists:
• This Week In Gaming https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3s9lAoTJaS8yi4ammTZtMth
• Subnautica https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3uZYeM-TQHS-ogZV4AImgUi
• Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Playthrough https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3sMRsVDFp15ab00RodFMyu1
• World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5 Class Changes https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3snjt6ulj1BM3QQ-235cFgQ
• Pokémon Go GEN 2 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYGV_E2vsO3t_wDHZq6HpsDSJxKBTOu_A
H13 is one of our most advantageous steel materials here in Songshun, take a look at our last week’s shipment to Iran. to get to a price list of H13, Go to http://www.mysongshun.com/product/h-13-tool-steel/