21 Years Factory Stainless Steel Supply to French
Stainless steels generally contain between 10-20%chromium as the main alloying element and are valued for high corrosionresistance. With over 11% chromium, steel is about 200 times moreresistant to corrosion than mild steel. These steels can be divided into three groups based on their crystalline structure: Austenitic: Austenitic steels are non-magnetic and non heat-treatable, andgenerally contain 18% chromium, 8% nickel and less than 0.8% carbon. Austenitic steels form the largest po...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of 21 Years Factory
Stainless Steel Supply to French, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
Stainless steels generally contain between 10-20%
chromium as the main alloying element and are valued for high corrosion
resistance. With over 11% chromium, steel is about 200 times more
resistant to corrosion than mild steel. These steels can be divided into
three groups based on their crystalline structure:
Austenitic steels are non-magnetic and non heat-treatable, and
generally contain 18% chromium, 8% nickel and less than 0.8% carbon. Austenitic steels
form the largest portion of the global stainless steel market and are
often used in food processing equipment, kitchen utensils and piping.
Ferritic: Ferritic steels contain trace amounts of nickel, 12-17% chromium, less than 0.1% carbon, along with other alloying elements, such as molybdenum, aluminum or titanium. These magnetic steels cannot be hardened with heat treatment, but can be strengthened by cold working.
Martensitic steels contain 11-17% chromium, less than 0.4% nickel and
up to 1.2% carbon. These magnetic and heat-treatable steels are used in
knives, cutting tools, as well as dental and surgical equipment.
See the full specification and order at: https://goo.gl/zRHiWJ These steel industrial trolleys are perfect for transporting items across a warehouse or an office as …
COPKO manual bar cutter 32 mm (hand operated)
Heavy Duty Drop-Forged Steel
Hand-Operated Reinforcing Steel Bar Cutting Machines
TAG: bar cutter, steel bar cutter, rod cutter, rebar cutter, rebar cutting machine, iron rod cutter, cutting machine, steel bar cutting machine, forging, drop forged
- The body, gear lever and gear body of the bar cutter are made of high carbon steel and formed by “Forging”.
- The COPKO bar cutter is equipped with a particularly sturdy gear lever transmission transmitting the force directly to the shear part.
- For keeping the path of the hand lever as short as possible when cutting thin as well as thick reinforcing bars and for reducing the power requirements, the shearing jaw clearance of the T50N Series are adjustable. The lever located on the left hand side of the bar cutter is for setting the shearing jaw clearance to the thickness to be cut.
- The hand lever of the bar cutter T50N Series, in basic position, is secured by a retaining spring to prevent accidental falling down.
- The bar cutter 50N Series are equipped with high quality blade from Bohler, Germany. The blade has two cutting edges. The steel quality of the blade is such that any kind of reinforcing bars can be cut.
- The model 50N/22 has 2 adjustable shearing, and model 50N/28, 50N/32 have 3 adjustable shearing jaw clearances which can be easily set to the thickness to be cut by means of the lever located on the left side of the cutter.