20 Years Factory AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Lithuania
AISI 8620 Steel is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB 255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internalstrength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a highercore strength than grades 8615 and 8617. SAE 8620 alloy steel isflexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement ofcase/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 ca...
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for 20 Years Factory AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Wholesale to Lithuania, We fully welcome customers from all over the world to establish stable and mutually beneficial business relationships, to have a bright future together.
is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,
generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB
255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internal
strength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a higher
core strength than grades 8615 and 8617.
SAE 8620 alloy steel is
flexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement of
case/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 can
be further surface hardened by nitriding but will not respond
satisfactorily to flame or induction hardening due to its low carbon
Steel 8620 is suited for applications which require a
combination of toughness and wear resistance. This grade is commonly
supplied in round bar.
1. AISI 8620 Steel Supply Range
8620 Round Bar: diameter 80mm – 1200mm
8620 Steel Plate: thickness 10mm – 1500mm x width 200mm – 3000mm
8620 Square Bar: 140mm – 460mm
8620 tubes are also available against your detailed request.
Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Turned or as per given requirements.
2. SAE 8620 Steel Specification and Relevant Standards
3. ASTM 8620 Steels & Equilvalents Chemical Composition
4. AISI 8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
8620 Physical Properties:
Density (lb / cu. in.) 0.283
Specific Gravity 7.8
Specific Heat (Btu/lb/Deg F – [32-212 Deg F]) 0.1
Melting Point (Deg F) 2600
Thermal Conductivity 26
Mean Coeff Thermal Expansion 6.6
Modulus of Elasticity Tension 31
8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength||530 MPa||76900 psi|
|Yield strength||385 MPa||55800 psi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Izod Impact||115 J||84.8 ft.lb|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||169||169|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||80||80|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||155||155|
|Machinability (hot rolled and cold drawn, based on 100 machinability for AISI 1212 steel)||65||65|
5. Forging of Material 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is forged at a start temperature of around 2250ºF
(1230ºC) down to approximately 1700ºF(925ºC.) prior to the hardening
heat treatment or carburizing. The alloy is air cooled after forging.
6. ASTM 8620 Steel Heat Treatment
8620 steel may be given a full anneal by heat to 820℃ – 850℃, and hold
until temperature is uniform throughout the section and cool in furnace
or air cooled.
of heat treated and water quenched parts of 8620 steels (not
carburized) is done at 400 F to 1300 F to improve case toughness with
minimal effect on its hardness. This will also reduce the possibility of
AISI steel 8620 will be austenitized at around 840°C – 870°C, and oil
or water quenched depending upon section size and intricacy. Cool in Air
or Oil required.
(910ºC) and air cool. This is another method of improving machinability
in 8620 material; normalizing might also be used prior to case
7. Machinability of SAE 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is readily machined after heat treatment and/or
carburizing, should be at a minimum so as not to impair the hardened
case of the part. Machining may be done by conventional means prior to
heat treatment – after carburizing machining is usually limited to
8. Welding of 8620 Materials
alloy 8620 may be welded as rolled condition by conventional methods,
usually gas or arc welding. Preheating at 400 F is beneficial and
subsequent heating after welding is recommended – consult the approved
weld procedure for the method used. However, welding in the case
hardened or through hardened condition is not recommended
9. Application of ASTM 8620 Steel
8620 steel material is used extensively by all industry sectors for
light to medium stressed components and shafts requiring high surface
wear resistance with reasonable core strength and impact properties.
applications are: Arbors, Bearings, Bushings, Cam Shafts, Differential
Pinions, Guide Pins, King Pins, Pistons Pins, Gears, Splined Shafts,
Ratchets, Sleeves and other applications where it is helpful to have a
steel that can be readily machined and carburized to controlled case
•Buy This Shoe @ http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TM92649
•ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved
•Men’s Timberland Powertrain Alloy Toe Athletic Work Shoe
•Premium Microfiber Leather and Rugged Athletic Breathable Mesh
•Alloy Safety Toe for Lightweight Protection
•Cement Construction for Flexibility and Reduced Break-In Time
•Mesh Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet
•Polyurethane Midsole for Consistent Static Dissipative Performance
•Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
•New Proprietary Abrasion Resistant and Non-Marking Polyurethane Outsole with Built-In Anti-Fatigue Technology to Provide Shock Absorption and Energy Return
•Slip & Oil Resistant
•Color – Black
Anyang Forging Press Machinery Industry Co.,Ltd is the chinese most reputable manufacturer of Forging Hammer, Pneumatic Forging Hammer, Hydraulic Forging Hammer, Ring Rolling Machine, Ring Rolling Mill, Ring Forging Machine, Forging Manipulator, Metal Briquette Press Machine, Metal Briquetting Press Machine, Metal Baling Press Machine, Metal Baler, Hydraulic Riveting Machine, ISO9001 certificated company, with 50 years experience and history in producing forging equipments, products exported to more than 60 countries.
Anyang Metal Forging and Metal Pressing Machinery Include Following:
(1)CNC Fully Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer capacity at 16kj 25kj 31.5kj 40kj 50kj 63kj 80kj 100kj 125kj 150kj and 400kj.
(1) Pneumatic Forging Hammer Falling Weight at 9kg, 15kg, 25kg, 40kg, 55kg, 75kg, 150kg for art blacksmithing and small free forging items production, such as wrought iron decorations and farm hand tools.
(2) Pneumatic Forging Hammer Falling Weight at 150kg, 250kg, 400kg, 560kg, 750kg, 1000kg and 2000kg best for industrial open die forging works, pre-forming, drawing-out, upsetting, punching, such as forge a disc, shafts forging, ring forging.
(3) Double Arm Electro-Hydraulic Open Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6 T, 7T, 8T, 10T, 12T and 14T.
(4) Single Arm Electro-hydraulic Open Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6 T, 7T, 8T, 10T and 12T,
(5) Electro-Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 5T, 6T, 8T, 10T and 16T.
(6) Programmable Hydraulic Die Forging Hammer blow energy at 16KJ, 25KJ, 31.5KJ, 50KJ, 63KJ, 80KJ,125KJ and 200KJ.
(7) Hydraulic Open Die Hot Forging Press at 800T, 1250T, 1600T, 2000T, 2500T, 3150T, 4000T and 5000T.
(8) Forging Manipulator capacity at 1T, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T, 8T 10T, 16T, 20T, 30T and 40T to cooperate with open die forging hammers and forging presses.
(9) Ring Rolling Machine / Ring Rolling Mill / Ring Forging Machine
(10) Swarf Briquetting Press / Briquette Press / Briquette Machine / Briquetting Machine
(11) Scrap Metal Baling Press / Baling Machine / Baler
(12) Hydraulic Riveting Machine for Truck / Bus Chassis Riveting.