16 Years manufacturer AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Supply to Wellington
AISI 8620 Steel is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB 255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internalstrength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a highercore strength than grades 8615 and 8617. SAE 8620 alloy steel isflexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement ofcase/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 ca...
We thinks what customers think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of a customer position of principle, allowing for better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable, won the new and old customers the support and affirmation for 16 Years manufacturer AISI 8620 Steel | 1.6523 | 21NiCrMo2 | SNCM220 Supply to Wellington, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.We strongly believe that we can do better and better.
is a low alloy nickel, chromium, molybdenum case hardening steel,
generally supplied in the as rolled condition with a maximum hardness HB
255max. SAE steel 8620 offers high external strength and good internal
strength, making it highly wear resistant. AISI 8620 steel has a higher
core strength than grades 8615 and 8617.
SAE 8620 alloy steel is
flexible during hardening treatments, thus enabling improvement of
case/core properties. Pre hardened and tempered (uncarburized) 8620 can
be further surface hardened by nitriding but will not respond
satisfactorily to flame or induction hardening due to its low carbon
Steel 8620 is suited for applications which require a
combination of toughness and wear resistance. This grade is commonly
supplied in round bar.
1. AISI 8620 Steel Supply Range
8620 Round Bar: diameter 80mm – 1200mm
8620 Steel Plate: thickness 10mm – 1500mm x width 200mm – 3000mm
8620 Square Bar: 140mm – 460mm
8620 tubes are also available against your detailed request.
Surface Finish: Black, Rough Machined, Turned or as per given requirements.
2. SAE 8620 Steel Specification and Relevant Standards
3. ASTM 8620 Steels & Equilvalents Chemical Composition
4. AISI 8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
8620 Physical Properties:
Density (lb / cu. in.) 0.283
Specific Gravity 7.8
Specific Heat (Btu/lb/Deg F – [32-212 Deg F]) 0.1
Melting Point (Deg F) 2600
Thermal Conductivity 26
Mean Coeff Thermal Expansion 6.6
Modulus of Elasticity Tension 31
8620 Steel Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength||530 MPa||76900 psi|
|Yield strength||385 MPa||55800 psi|
|Elastic modulus||190-210 GPa||27557-30458 ksi|
|Bulk modulus (typical for steel)||140 GPa||20300 ksi|
|Shear modulus (typical for steel)||80 GPa||11600 ksi|
|Izod Impact||115 J||84.8 ft.lb|
|Hardness, Knoop (converted from Brinell hardness)||169||169|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (converted from Brinell hardness)||80||80|
|Hardness, Vickers (converted from Brinell hardness)||155||155|
|Machinability (hot rolled and cold drawn, based on 100 machinability for AISI 1212 steel)||65||65|
5. Forging of Material 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is forged at a start temperature of around 2250ºF
(1230ºC) down to approximately 1700ºF(925ºC.) prior to the hardening
heat treatment or carburizing. The alloy is air cooled after forging.
6. ASTM 8620 Steel Heat Treatment
8620 steel may be given a full anneal by heat to 820℃ – 850℃, and hold
until temperature is uniform throughout the section and cool in furnace
or air cooled.
of heat treated and water quenched parts of 8620 steels (not
carburized) is done at 400 F to 1300 F to improve case toughness with
minimal effect on its hardness. This will also reduce the possibility of
AISI steel 8620 will be austenitized at around 840°C – 870°C, and oil
or water quenched depending upon section size and intricacy. Cool in Air
or Oil required.
(910ºC) and air cool. This is another method of improving machinability
in 8620 material; normalizing might also be used prior to case
7. Machinability of SAE 8620 Steel
8620 alloy steel is readily machined after heat treatment and/or
carburizing, should be at a minimum so as not to impair the hardened
case of the part. Machining may be done by conventional means prior to
heat treatment – after carburizing machining is usually limited to
8. Welding of 8620 Materials
alloy 8620 may be welded as rolled condition by conventional methods,
usually gas or arc welding. Preheating at 400 F is beneficial and
subsequent heating after welding is recommended – consult the approved
weld procedure for the method used. However, welding in the case
hardened or through hardened condition is not recommended
9. Application of ASTM 8620 Steel
8620 steel material is used extensively by all industry sectors for
light to medium stressed components and shafts requiring high surface
wear resistance with reasonable core strength and impact properties.
applications are: Arbors, Bearings, Bushings, Cam Shafts, Differential
Pinions, Guide Pins, King Pins, Pistons Pins, Gears, Splined Shafts,
Ratchets, Sleeves and other applications where it is helpful to have a
steel that can be readily machined and carburized to controlled case
Punching and drifting a sq. bar. A few holes punched and drifted. Two round holes and a single sq. gap on the bias.
[EMAIL: email@example.com ] fiber laser cutting machine, high efficiency & high quality cutting laser system. fast and precision metal cutting solution. Fiber laser 500W/1000W/2000W/3000W. working areas 1500X3000mm, 2000X4000mm, 2000X6000mm
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Features
1. The double ball screw closed-loop system and imported open CNC system enable high processing accuracy and high working efficiency during high speed cutting.
2. Standard collocation of 1000W fiber laser generator and optional 500W~2000W fiber laser generator low operation and maintenance cost.
3. Enclosure design conforms to CE standard for reliable and safe processing. Pallet changer working table is convenient for material uploading and unloading and further promotes working efficiency.
4. Aiming at high speed cutting, we design and manufacture strengthened welded machine body after 2 times of aging process, ensuring long-term accuracy and stability of performance.
5. Standard collocation of dual-pressure gas control system of 3 gas sources (high pressure air, nitrogen, oxygen) meets the processing requirement of all kinds of materials. Easy operation and low cost.
6. Standard collocation of automatic nesting software (including material management and optimized processing technology) and providing with database of process parameters for easy operation and simple management.
7. Optimized optical lens, specially designed nozzle and sensor technology realize more smooth and more stable cutting. Optional collocation of 2000mm×4000mm, 2000mm×6000mm working table.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Technical Parameter
Laser Type: IPG / Coherent Fiber laser
Laser Power: 500W / 1000W / 2000W / 3000W
Working area: 1500mmX3000mm / 2000mmX4000mm / 2000mmmX6000mm
Working Table Structure: Pallet changer working table
Control System: PMAC full-closed loop servo control
Driving Mode: Double ball screw driving / Double gear rack driving
Idle/Processing Speed: 72m/min / 36m/min
Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm
Cooling System: Dual temperature dual control chiller
Protection System: Enclosure protection
Laser Head: Precitec / Laser Mech / Golden Laser
Power Supply: AC220V ± 5% 50 / 60Hz / AC380V ± 5% 50 / 60Hz
Total Power: 16KW / 7KW ~ 20KW
Support Format: PLT, DXF, BMP, AI, DST, DWG, etc.
Other Standard Collocation: Metal nesting software, dual-pressure gas route of 3 kind gas sources, dynamic focus, remote controller, etc.
****Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications.***
Suitable for cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, alloy steel, galvanized steel, silicon steel, spring steel, titanium sheet, iron sheet, inox sheet and other metal sheet, metal plate, etc.
Applicable to sheet metals, electrical cabinet, kitchenware, hardware, metal enclosure, advertising, lighting lamps, decoration, medical instruments, automotive parts and other metal cutting fields.
Why Golden Laser
• Laser innovative application service platform
• Leading laser solution provider
• More than 12 years experience in laser industry
• Laser-World of Photonics Exhibitor since 2005
• Strict quality control and exclusive after-sales service team
• Providing customized laser machines, seeking users & distributors globally
Welcome to email Golden Laser for more information about our laser machines. When sending inquiry, please let me know:
1, What kind of metal do you need to cut?
2, What is the size and thickness of the metal?
3, Which country will the machine be shipped to?
4, Are you an end user or reseller for the machine? May I have your name, company name, email and telephone?
Wuhan Golden Laser Co., Ltd