11 Years Factory Alloy Steel Factory from Montreal
Alloy steels contain alloying elements (e.g. manganese, silicon, nickel, titanium, copper, chromium and aluminum) in varying proportions in order to manipulate the steel's properties, such as its hardenability, corrosion resistance, strength, formability, weldability or ductility. Applications for alloys steel include pipelines, auto parts, transformers, power generators and electric motors.
Assume full responsibility to meet all demands of our clients; achieve continuous advancements by promoting the growth of our clients; become the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clients for 11 Years Factory Alloy Steel Factory from Montreal, Adhering to the business principle of mutual benefits, we have won good reputation among our customers because of our perfect services, quality products and competitive prices. We warmly welcome customers from home and abroad to cooperate with us for common success.
Alloy steels contain alloying elements (e.g. manganese, silicon, nickel, titanium, copper, chromium and aluminum) in varying proportions in order to manipulate the steel's properties, such as its hardenability, corrosion resistance, strength, formability, weldability or ductility.
Applications for alloys steel include pipelines, auto parts, transformers, power generators and electric motors.
Raci (www.raci.it) is an Italian manufacturing company producing valves and accessories for waterworks and spacers for pipelines.
We started in 1952 and we have always manufactured products that require little maintenance and are long lasting, keeping in mind that a second dig in the ground to repair a valve is more expensive than a good product.
Raci manufacture various waterwork valves (gates, service, butterfly, air, check, non return valves),
hydrants, pipe saddles, flanges and connectors and related accessories.
Open this link to browse our product specisifications : bit.ly/1zTC45L
Raci manufactures various hydrants, one of them is :
The BREAKAWAY SYSTEM HYDRANT, with special features :
( also check : bit.ly/1zTC45L )
• Proper screwed connection between head and column with
prearranged breaking section.
• The breakaway system to avoid the water losses in case of
accidental break of hydrant by an impact with separation of
hydrant head from its column.
• According to the requirements of EN 14384 type C & EN 1074-6.
• Generously oversized column for high water capacity.
• Plug fully rubber vulcanised with special O-ring profile for soft
lateral sealing without high compression of any rubber.
• Hydrant head, column and base high quality EPOXY powder
coated (fusion bonded), UV deterioration resistant.
• Multiple O-ring spindle sealing system embedded in non-
corrosive material to DIN 3547-1.
• Stainless steel spindle ( single forged round bar with rolled
• Gliding disc on the spindle neck to reduce friction when operating
• Sealing seat from stainless steel cylinder replaceable deeply
corrosion and lamination resistant.
• Automatic drainage system at closed position of the plug.
• Routable flange at hydrant inlet for easy positioning.
• Marking according to EN 19.
• Outlet couplings (hose connections) and operating caps
according to various standards possible, according to the
following combinations 2 x 2” + 1 x 2 1/2”; 2 x 2’ 1/2”; 2 x 2 1/2”
+ 1 x 4”.
• Possibility for mounting customized indicator plate ( name, logo,
• Suitable complete with 90° duckfoot bend.
For all our hydrant products, kindly refer to : bit.ly/1sahgmU
Our company brochure can be downloaded from : bit.ly/1wmEhD8
For further information, please contact us :
Georgina Mieke : email@example.com
Mobile/Whatsapps: +62 819 0823 5490
Giulio A. Gessner : firstname.lastname@example.org
Raci SEA Reps Office:
Sampoerna Strategic Square Level 30 South Tower
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 45-46, Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
Raci Headquarter :
Via Adriano 101, 20128 Milano, Italy
Phone : +39 02 262351